The program is assigned for the teenagers of 7 to 18 ages.
The duration of the learning is 3 years.
There must be from 8 to 15 pupils in the group.
The form of learning may be in group or individually.
The duration of studies is 45 minutes for 1 lesson, from 6 to 8 classes weekly.
The learning process is realized through the combination of theoretical and practical classes.
There are all the necessary conditions for the organization of the learning process in the classroom; benches, chairs, working tools, professional literature.
The pupils of the group of carpet weaving learn to prepare the workplace, necessary tools and auxiliary tools, to choose ornaments, to draw sketch, construction of the composition, to give color solutions, to choose threads, to correct the drawbacks and to keep the rules of security.
Learning carpet weaving as the branch of decorative applied art, the pupils will gain a wide range of theoretical knowledge of national arts and values, especially about carpet weaving.
The aim of the learning carpet weaving is to transfer the practice gained with the hard work of national masters to generations, to develop new abilities, reinventing the old, the symbolic meaning of the animal, vegetal and of the Armenian elements.
The exhibitions are organized for showing the results of works done by the pupils.
The result of the learning:
• The obtaining of the abilities and skills of carpet weaving.
• The evaluation of the Armenian culture, and its conservation.
• The obtaining of the abilities of correct usage of ornaments.
• The drawing of sketches, the correct combination of colors.
• The development of the abilities of self creativeness.
• The detection and elimination of drawbacks of the works.
• The final correction of the works.
• The obtaining of the right choice of profession.
• The appropriate and effective organization of the everyday life.