The program is assigned for the teenagers of 6 to 18 ages.
The duration of the learning is 2 years.
There must be from 8 to 16 pupils in the group.
The form of learning may be in group or individually.
The duration of studies is 45 minutes for 1 lesson, from 6 to 8 classes weekly.
The learning process is realized through the practical classes.
There are all the necessary conditions for the organization of the learning process in the hall; lightening, appropriate space and other necessary supplies.
The pupils of the group of art of fighting learn sports terminology, technique of different types of sport, general and special physical training, the ability to react correctly in attacking and defense situations, sports discipline and sports hygiene.
The art of fighting endows the pupils with the abilities of evaluation, respect, abstinence. The learning makes them honest, courteous, hardworking and responsible.
The pupils of the group take part with their demonstrative performances in different events, in the open lessons organized for parents of the pupils.
The result of the learning:
• The mastering of the peculiarities of the given type of the sport.
• The obtaining of the abilities of protection in different situations.
• The upbringing of healthy and seasoned generation.
• The obtaining of the right choice of profession.
• The appropriate and effective organization of the everyday life.