The program is assigned for the teenagers of 5 to 18 ages.
The duration of the learning is 2 years.
There must be from 10 to 16 pupils in the group.
The form of learning may be in group or individually.
The duration of studies is 45 minutes for 1 lesson, from 6 to 8 classes weekly.
The learning process is realized through the combination of theoretical and practical classes.
There are all the necessary conditions for the organization of the learning process in the classroom; tiled table, comfortable rotating chairs, tempering furnaces and other necessary tools and materials.
The pupils of the group of ceramics learn the peculiarities of the work organization, to prepare and use correctly working tools, the phases of pottery process, to choose ornaments, to draw sketch, construction of the composition, to give color solutions, to correct the drawbacks, drying and firing and to keep the rules of security.
The pupils participate in local and republic exhibitions with their hand works. The best pupils participate in the master classes organized in the communities of the region.
The result of the learning:
• The obtaining of the abilities of correctly using the ornaments.
• The ability of making ceramic artistic things and things of everyday usage, customs, souvenirs.
• The development of the abilities of self creativeness.
• The obtaining of the right choice of profession.
• The appropriate and effective organization of the everyday life.