The program is assigned for the teenagers of 5 to 18 ages.
The duration of the learning is 2 years.
There must be from 9to 15 pupils in the group.
The form of learning may be in group or individually.
The duration of studies is 45 minutes for 1 lesson, from 6 to 8 classes weekly.
The learning process is realized through the combination of theoretical and practical classes.
There are all the necessary conditions for the organization of the learning process in the classroom; easels, sculptures, landscapes and other necessary things for painting.
The pupils of the group of painting get acquainted with principles and process of painting, with science of material and history of art.
The pupils learn to prepare and use correctly the painting tools and items, to portray different things from the drawing, painting, and to combine drawing and painting styles, to do the construction of composition and other correct color solutions, taking into account the principles of composition.
The great attention is paid to the practical usage of knowledge and to the development of the abilities to create in the process of the learning.
The reporting exhibitions are organized regularly for showing the results of works done by the pupils.
The pupils of the group take part in republican and international different contests.
The result of the learning:
• The abilities of self creating, of evaluating the beauty and of self assessment.
• The ability to perceive the world around us, the nature in a right way and to present it individually.
• The skills of saving the harmony of colors.
• The obtaining of the right choice of profession.
• The appropriate and effective organization of the everyday life.