The program is assigned for the teenagers of 7 to 18 ages.
The duration of the learning is 3 years.
There must be from 8 to 15 pupils in the group.
The form of learning may be in group or individually.
The duration of studies is 45 minutes for 1 lesson, from 6 to 8 classes weekly.
The learning process is realized through the combination of theoretical and practical classes.
There are all the necessary conditions for the organization of the learning process in the classroom; working benches of carpet weaving, tools of making and processing of raw materials, gadgets, professional literature.
The pupils of the group of carpet weaving learn the history of composition, learn to prepare the workplace, necessary tools and auxiliary tools, to choose ornaments, to draw sketch, to construct composition, to give color solutions, to correct the drawbacks and to keep the rules of security.
Learning carpet weaving as the branch of decorative applied art, the pupils will gain a wide range of theoretical knowledge of national arts and values, especially about carpet weaving.
The reporting exhibitions are organized regularly for showing the results of works done by the pupils.
Besides the professional learning, a great work has been done for the moral psychological, aesthetic upbringing, for the development of taste, creative thinking and mastering of spiritual values of pupils.
The results of the learning:
• The obtaining of the abilities and skills of carpet weaving.
• They get acquainted with the features of the Armenian carpet weaving.
• The obtaining of the abilities of correct usage of ornaments.
• The drawing of sketches, the correct combination of colors.
• The development of the abilities of self creativeness.
• The detection and elimination of drawbacks of the works.
• The final correction of the works.
• The obtaining of the right choice of profession.
• The appropriate and effective organization of the everyday life.