The program is assigned for the teenagers of 8 to 18 ages.
The duration of the learning is 2 years.
There must be from 8 to 10 pupils in the group.
The form of learning may be in group or individually.
The duration of studies is 45 minutes for 1 lesson, from 6 to 8 classes weekly.
The learning process is realized through the practical classes.
There are all the favorable conditions for the organization of the learning process; lightening, appropriate space, the classroom is provided with all the necessary supplies and materials for the learning process.
The pupils of the group of art of doll making learn to construct a composition, to give color solutions, to do final correction and improvement.
The pupils make dolls for rites, theaters and children.
The pepils get acquainted with the history of doll making, with subjects, such as the science of material and the history of art, with the Armenian folklore traditions, with the local customes and used garbs.
They also develop the abilities of working individually and in a group.
The result of the working:
• The ability of sketch processing and of using it correctly.
• The obtaining of the abilities of making dolls with garbs and dolls of different styles.
• The development of aesthetic taste.
• The obtaining of the abilities of working individually and in a group.
• The obtaining of the right choice of profession.
• The appropriate and effective organization of the everyday life.